How to know when it's time to change jobs
When is the right time for you to change jobs? (Hint: your body will tell you!)
It's true. Our bodies are the best clue givers when it comes to knowing when it's time to call it quits and find new work. The question is, are you willing to listen?
Here are 5 body cues to watch for that translate to "leave your job":
1. You wake up in the middle of the night thinking about your next day's to-do list.
2. Your AM routine consists of calming your nerves.
3. You rarely smile or engage in meetings.
4. Your chats focus on complaints about work when you’re with friends.
5. You immediately change the topic when someone asks you about your job.
It can be hard to know if a big career change is necessary, but if you're willing to tune in to your body's language, your answer might just be staring you in the face.
Is a career change on your horizon?
Together we'll take a closer look at what your body is trying to tell you to understand your next move, then make a plan to make change happen.
Getting started for free with me by booking a Get To Know Call today!